At Walker and Hall we have over 40 years’ experience treating all types of musculoskeletal conditions i.e., bone, joint, muscle and nerve problems – click here to see some of the conditions we treat
You do not need a referral from your GP / Specialist to be treated at Walker and Hall (unless it is required by your insurance company).
Why choose Walker and Hall
- There are no waiting lists – at Walker and Hall we will offer you an appointment within 24 hours
- Following a thorough musculoskeletal examination you will be offered a treatment programme tailored to your specific needs
- All our clinical staff are trained to the highest level and are members of internationally recognised specialist interest groups e.g., Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP)
- All our administrative staff are professional, friendly and will make every effort to accommodate your needs
- We can offer you daytime and evening appointments
- We can arrange home visits if your condition prevents you attending our clinics
- All our staff are committed to ongoing professional development
- We are approved by all major medical insurers
For further information or to make an appointment at one of our clinics please contact us on 01695 570002. For the location of our clinics please click here
Walker and Hall are approved by all major private medical insurers (PMI’s) and healthcare cash plans.
Private Medical Insurers
At Walker and Hall we are registered with all major private medical insurers e.g., Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, Pru Health, Standard Life, WPA etc.
If you wish your physiotherapy treatment to be paid for by your Medical Insurer please inform our staff when you make your initial appointment. We will require the name of your insurance company, your insurance policy number and where necessary an authorisation number for your treatment.
Occasionally your insurer may require a “provider number” before they will authorise your treatment, if this is the case please do not hesitate to contact us for our provider number.
For your convenience we will arrange to invoice your insurer directly.
Should you have any queries concerning the use of Private Medical Insurance at Walker and Hall please do not hesitate to contact us.
Healthcare cash plans
At Walker and Hall we have experience of working with the majority of Healthcare Cash Plan providers e.g., AXA PPP, Medicash, Simply Health, UK Healthcare etc.
Should you wish to have your physiotherapy treatment paid for by your Healthcare Cash Plan provider then the policy with most providers is that you pay your invoice and obtain a printed receipt which you send to your provider to claim back the costs. Payment at Walker and Hall can be made after each attendance or at the end of the treatment.
Should you have any queries concerning this please do not hesitate to contact us.