At walker and hall we have over 20 years’ experience providing musculoskeletal physiotherapy services for rehabilitation case managers.
We know how difficult it can be to find a reliable, professional physiotherapy service that provides evidence-based physiotherapy treatment of a high clinical standard for your clients.
We are such a practice with all our staff being trained to the highest clinical standard, maintaining active professional development and being members of nationally and internationally recognised associations i.e., the Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists and the Medico-legal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
How can our Rehabilitation Service help you and your clients?
We offer a comprehensive musculoskeletal physiotherapy service which comprises
- Telephone Triage Interview
A telephone consultation by a Chartered Physiotherapist to establish the physiotherapy rehabilitation needs of the client and give advice where appropriate.
If necessary a follow-up call 1 week later to assess progress made and, where needed, tailor the advice accordingly.
This service can be provided to you and your clients on a national level.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Treatment
This involves a musculoskeletal examination of the injured area, the development and explanation of an evidenced-based treatment programme and the appropriate physiotherapy treatment.
Where appropriate it includes
- a free quotation for the physiotherapy treatment – this can be provided on the same day as the enquiry
- the initial assessment and treatment at a time that is convenient to the client
- a written report following the initial assessment, which can include a timescale for recovery, the number of treatment sessions, their frequency and cost
- treatment to supplement NHS physiotherapy management where appropriate
- Interim reports
- a treatment summery / discharge report at the end of treatment
Benefits of our Rehabilitation Service for you and your clients
- No waiting lists – we do not have a waiting list at any of our clinics and most clients are offered an appointment within 24 hours of referral
- A treatment programme tailored to your client’s specific needs, following a thorough musculoskeletal examination
- Highly trained Physiotherapists – all our clinical staff are trained to the highest level and are members of internationally recognised associations e.g., Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP)
- Professional and friendly administrative staff – all our staff are professional and friendly and will make every effort to accommodate your needs
- Flexible appointments – each of our clinics offer daytime and evening appointments
- Home visits are available if your clients cannot attend our clinics
How to refer a client to Walker and Hall
Should you require further information concerning our rehabilitation service or wish to refer a client please contact us on 01695 570002 or use the “Get in touch with us” form.
Our rehabilitation service can be provided to you and your clients at all of our specialist treatment centres in Ormskirk (L39 3BN), Liverpool (L1 9EN) and St Helens (WA10 2HT) – click here to see the location of our clinics.